Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Protien

Simply vs. Precision

Mr. BMJ: You get what you pay for! Working at EAS enabled me to gain access to priveledged information. But before you guys start flamming Bill Phillips, rmember that he sold EAS to a clearing house. Once Bill sold EAS, the clearing house appointed several people and fired many of the original founders. The people who took over are all businessmen, not fitness enthusiasts or supplement experts. Their goal is to minimize costs and maximize profits, quality and effective supplements are not on their list of priorities. Therefore, Simply Protein, a post-Bill Phillips product, was produced to compete with Optimum and Next Proteins(Designer). Look at the label, it says Simply Protein contains a protein blend of whey concentrate and whey isolate. This blend is about 99.9% cheap ass concentrate, the amount of isolate in the actual ingredients is fractional. Now Precsion protein contains quality ingredients from the most prestigious sources. It contains all Whey Isolate, it's superior by far and represents true quality. Don't ignor quality over price!

The Canadian Precision Protein is by far the most superior, it uses sucralose as the main sweetener.

P.S. I worked in sales & marketing

it's ok, the stuff leaves me bloated after drinking their protein shakes. i wouldn't buy the stuff again.

Hey thanks TYPE A, I really appreciate the response! I always kind of new that Simply Whey was probably of lesser quality, but because I am a stubborn and broke student, I always ignored the obvious. You always have heresy about it being crap, but then you never know who is trying to make a product look bad for the benefit of their own profits (ie them owning a supplement company also). It's nice to hear it come from someone who has worked within the system to give a honost answer. THANKS! Actually, my favorite protein is Designer Protein, buit like I mentioned earlier, I was going for the "cheap" way...hehehe. I'll probably reconsider on my next protein purchase.

From your own experiences, how would you rate EAS's Precision Protein to that of Designer Protein? Taste, overall effects, etc... Thanks for your info man!

BMJ

rriis said:
I guess everyone has there opinions. I like the stuff - 21 grams per serving (Distortion said 10 G in one scoop - wrong).

no dude look, serving size= 2 scoops

amount per serving=20 g protein

20/2=10 Whoa amazing. 10 g! :) :)

HEY I LIKE THE VANILLA EAS ...WUT THE THE CHOCOLATE SIMPLEY WHEY TASTE LIKE? IS THERE A DIFFERENCE IN TASTE FROM THE PRECISION PROTEIN? ANYONE THINK CHOCOLATE OPTIMUM TASTES BETTER?

What's this I hear about Simple Protien being crap?

It tastes pretty good and its got good protein. What more can you ask? It may not be the highest biological value protein but compared its still whey. Its cheap and its good. I like it and will continue to use it.

it's 20g / serving. thats 2 scoops. i have used it, use it now and will continue to use. its what i'd expect from a bulk whey protein powder. both flavors taste good but i prefer the vanilla bc i can easily mix up my flavors with vanilla.

just my .02

EAS Proteins

Isolate is good, concentrate is bad! That's the only thing to look for when purchasing any protein. Taste, amino acid content, sweeteners, etc.... are all secondary. In the full spectrum of things, WE AREN'T PAYING FOR SUPPLEMENTS, WE'RE BUYING RESULTS! Isolate has been proven in hundreds of studies to be far more superior and more beneficial than concentrate, no question. So if something is utilized more and provides more gains in the body, isn't it worth the extra $$$?

Mr. BMJ, I totally understand where you're coming from, I was once a poor college student too. At the time, I probably wasn't as supplement savvy as you are. But when you're able to utilize all that info you're learning in school and make some real dough, make sure you upgrade. Only purchase products from companies who stand for quality and provide unlimited substantiation on all of their products. For example, let's take Next Proteins (Designer). A great tasting formula and an oblivious favorite among Elite members. But look at the label, once again we have a manufacturer using the label as their loophole. The container says APT-full spectrum whey peptides which is a combination of (hydrolyzed) whey concentrate and isolate. Once again we don't know how much concentrate is in there and how much isolate is actually combined with the concentrate. My guess is that there is a small percentage of actual isolate in the blend, if the % was higher, Designer Protein would most likely cost more. Another thing, it advertises that it contains glutamine peptides, but the container, nor their site, indicates any exact amounts. How frustrating! At least it tastes good and it has great ingredients.

I'm always on the look out for great products, regardless of cost. So if any of you fellas can recommend a great whey protein that's all isolate, let me know! For those of you who will continue to use Simply Whey, it's definitely one of the better proteins on the market, but make sure you're taking lots of L-glutamine.

i think mrp taste a whole lot better..just take half the package before bed and there is a slow releasing prtoein with a lil carbs, i dont believe the myth that carbs before bed as little as 15 or 10 because its overall diet that matters and calories..too much carbs can be stored as fat which is why people say dont eat carbs at night ...this is because alot of people eat carbs during the day and late at night can overpile the amount of daily intake...am i right ..anyone agree??

MRbmj...
dollar for dollar Isopure is the best buy and one of the best proteins on the market. So don't waste your money on EAS proteins.

Isopure vanilla 1 serving is 2 scoops=62grams.
50g. protein
og. carbs
og. fat
200 cals.

2700mg Isoleucine
6750mg Leucine
5450mg Lysine
4.6g. Glutamine

You can't beat it.

asone....

Top Bottom