Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Protien

jaysun999

Has anyone used EAS Simply Protien? If so do you think this is a good protien supplement? 5 lbs. is $30 and it is 80 servings. Allot of servings for the money. It is a concentrate not an isolate though. Please let me know some opinions-

that's a lot of servings but how many grams per serving is the REAL question. Before you buy check out servings vs grams of protein per serving.

CRAP!

Bro, you get what you pay for. Take the advice from an old EAS employee, the stuff is CHEAP! Precision Protein, although very expensive, is the best protein EAS carries.

I guess type a has the inside scoop.

try doing a search on this site, for using key phrases like best protein powder or something. I know for a fact that there are more than a few threads about protein powders.

nooooooooooooooo

dont get that crap. I got it and it doesn't taste bad at first, but now it makes me want to throw up. God damn, plus the Protein value is terrible

10g in one scoop. Thats why i got Triple Threat

Re: CRAP!

TYPE A said:
Bro, you get what you pay for. Take the advice from an old EAS employee, the stuff is CHEAP! Precision Protein, although very expensive, is the best protein EAS carries.

I was wondering if you could elaborate a little more on this TYPE A? I have been using Precision for the last year and a half, so since you have "inside" information about this stuff, could you spill some beans for me? Why is it "crap"? Hope this doesn't sound like I am questioning your intelligence here, i'm just curious since I use it. Thanks man!

MR. BMJ

BTW, what type of position were you working under while employed there? LATER!

Its 75g protein per 100g. I just bought some and it tastes and mixes nice. Where you getting it for $30?? Do they do international orders?

i have to pass on that one,cheaper doesn't mean better.i looked at on of those tubs and spent my money otherwise

Top Bottom