Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS phosphagen

pgsam

I have been supplementing with CEE for about 4 months now, and i guess you could consider me a "non-responder". I gained nicely, but i doubt it was any more than i would've without it. I'm considering trying a monohydrate, and have heard good things about EAS phosphagen. I guess im just looking for more feedback, so if you have had an experience with phosphagen or another good mono, I'd appreciate the help.

You are going to get a boatload of different opinions, but i love phosaphagen HP. I dont care about the sugar because i stay lean no matter what. It fills me out and doesnt bloat me like it does some. Give it a shot, theres only one way to know and thats to try it.

by far the best supp. that I've tried. Definately my fav! Also try betagen. That seemed to work good for me. I really like the EAS brand of creatines. I've never tried any other legal supplements that worked for shit except for the pinnacle andro poppers (back in the daY)

Top Bottom