Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Max Milk VS. Muscle Milk (taste)

Ruca

not much of a review here but here goes....

i ordered some muscle milk from supplement warehouse as they had a good price on it at $16.88 . saw the eas max milk, which looks to be very similar (i'm not going to type out the labels but they are damn close), for $12.99 so i figured i would give it a shot. i ordered cookies n cream. very short story here......the eas does not compare as far as taste goes. it is not that bad, and it is not hard to drink, but the taste just isn't near as good. i will for sure use the eas but i will be thinking about the muscle milk when i have to drink it!haha

Muscle Milk rocks in general. Taste when mixed with water or skim milk is great. And the texture is nice too. Bump for all those healthy fats.

i have only used muscle milk and the stuff is good ,the max milk seems to be very close nutritional wise

Anabolic Milk by Optimum Nutrition is better . Do a search on yahoo . Cocolate sucks the Vanilla rocks !

Top Bottom