Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ds craze

Darrin_s

Hey guys, I've seen a lot of good reviews on the pre workout ds craze but I wanted to know if any of you has ever taken it and had good results. Right now I'm on vpx shotgun and I love it, especially because there is 20g of protein in each scoop

in for feedback.

so far so good. The first day i took it i only did one scoop and i was on the tredmill for 1.5 hours. total 8 miles and some of it was walking but i just couldn't stop.

Man I just started craze I ordered from Orbit and my shoulder went out. I took three days though and that some one hook me up to a pair of jumper cables! Solid energy and freaking killer focus.

craze vs. maximize v2...which would be better? I have wanted to try MV2 for a very long time now but that could be because I use to hang out on AM a lot and it got to me lol

craze vs. maximize v2...which would be better? I have wanted to try MV2 for a very long time now but that could be because I use to hang out on AM a lot and it got to me lol

I'll let you know once I try Craze this week. Maximize is very solid. Simple formula but awesome pumps and killer workout.

depends what you are looking for, mv2 is more energy, while Craze is more performance

Top Bottom