Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

downright cheapest protein?

Ladies Man, I think the 20lbs of whey is just the natural, plain whey powder. I'm pretty sure you just flavor it yourself with cocoa powder, vanilla extract, ect...not positive though. Good luck.

I don't know of many people who've tried it. If your skeptical you can get the 12 dollar one and try it. Remember the prices include shipping.

One guy said

"Each time spent $100 dollars, and each time got 40 lbs. Tastes O.K. Seems a little grainy in texture. I make different shakes each time so as not too get bored. I add cocoa powder; other times vanilla extract, bananas, berries and all sort of other stuff even lecithin granules"

The cheapest stuff I know of is WPC from P.factory its $4.25 and it tastes great,,,I think

Under www.ubid.com 's fitness and sports section they have Diamond Nutrition's 5 lb jugs of protein powder. I've never seen anybody bid on any of the fitness products so think it would be easy to get it for the base of $20. Only catch is have to buy 2, one vanilla one chocolate so 10 lbs total which works out to $4.00/lb before shipping and handling. They also have Twinlab Ironman bars, dunno if they are any good, nor do I know how good the protein powder is.

:rolleyes: just received a 12 lb bag of the tuff stuff protein from nutrico, and tried mixing it in the blender, I'm lactose intolerant, so I mixed it in orange juice with a banana and mangos, the end result is I ended up with a stomach ache, I don't know if it was from the protein or what but I'm gonna try it again with milk and let you know, it's a little gritty but doesn't taste bad, also it mixes fairly well, oh well, I'll write about my next experience with this product.

Cheapest Protein In UK

Thanks to Braid for the comment. Yeah, unless anybody knows better - in which case where do they get it from - I think we are the cheapest in the UK.

At £5.50 a kilo is hot ot trot

I now use protein from proteinfactory.com because i can make my own blends....but before that I think the best deal I could find was 5 lbs. of EAS Simply Whey for $26 at Vitaglo.com. NO shipping and handling need so not a bad price.

Top Bottom