Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosage of whey protein

glover3c3

I am taking Gold standard whey protein, mixing it with water or milk 3 times a day. I try to get it in with my breakfast, lunch and post workout. I am doing 2 scoops each time and it is giving me quite a bit of protein daily. Problem is I am not growing at all, don’t see a lick of change in my physique even though I lift daily. How is this possible?

You need to add more protein at least 4-5 scoops to see difference.

you can take in all the protein powder you want, but you wont' grow muscle unless you are putting stress on them via weight and resistance training.

if i was wrong on that then all these fat businessman who eat at steakhouses everynight would be winning mr. olympias

What’s is your stats/goals??? How long have you been training? This stuff won’t happen over night.

What does the rest of your diet look like and your training? Remember that these powders are just processed milk byproducts and not real food.

Ususally on the internet it's said that you need protein in comparison to your weight. Does the same apply for Whey?

Ususally on the internet it's said that you need protein in comparison to your weight. Does the same apply for Whey?

the protein requirements you see online are just supplement companies trying to scare you

we know from actual studies there is not protein requirement. you build muscle via stress on the muscle, yes you need protein too, but way less than what you are led to believe

Top Bottom