Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done bulking, want to trim down??

OKIE

Alright, in the last three months or so I've managed to put on about 15lbs naturally using creatine and eating everything in sight. I didn't say 15 quality pounds, just 15 lbs. I am 5'9" and weigh about 200lbs now w/ about 12% bf. I want to cut up starting the new year and I had some questions. Besides a proper diet and cardio, what can I take to help me lean up? I have Xenadrine, but I was thinking of taking something like a transdermal testosterone like Androspray as well. Will this keep me from trimming down or not? I want to trim down without losing too much muscle mass or strength. Thanks for the help.

BCAA's, Glutamine, 19Nordiol, and eating every 3 hours some form of protein has helped me keep muscle while cutting down. Make sure you continue to workout hard at the gym this also helps retain your hard earned muscle. And if you just finished bulking, stay at a maintenance phase for at least 3-4 weeks before you start cutting again. If you start cutting immediately after bulking you will lose more of the muscle you worked so hard for.

Can we say TREN? I have to say, I just did a tren cycle, and the stuff is incredible for cutting. Forget ECA stacks, methoxy and the like, just go with tren and 1200-1700 cal a day depending on your weight, and watch the muscle stay, and the fat go BYE BYE!!:D

Does anyone else not run for cardio? I dont run for cardio. That shit is to catabolic. I try to sprint twice a week and speed walk. Anyone else stay away from catabolic cadio?

Thanks for the info. No, I have never tried any kind of prohormones, and not sure if I will. I've read a few of you like the transdermals and then there are some who say they are mostly crap. I'm not all that familiar with Tren...could you give me some extra info on this one. Thanks again.

Top Bottom