Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't know if this has been done but........

luv2shrug

What was the best supp. stack you have PERSONALLY used? give products, dose, and duration of use. if you want, tell how much/significant the gains were. I'm workin on what i think is a good one. if i make gains, i'll post it in part 2 of this. later.

------------------
"One-arm slam you like Nikolai Volkof." - Redman

I have taken about all that is out on the market now and currently I have been off supps for about 8 or 9 months except protein and I have made good gains, I am not saying that supps are all worthless, but try to see how you do with minimal supps and you will be surprised, sometimes they can be a crutch, they were for me. I am 240 now about 15-16% and all I take is protein with flax oil and a one-a-day multi vitamin.

I ONCE GOT MY HANDS ON A NITRO-TECH BAR-FORGET ABOUT EATING EAT, I GAINED FIVE POUNDS JUST LOOKING AT IT!! THEN I OPENED IT AND I GAINED ANOTHER TEN! STILL HAVEN'T EATEN IT, I JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE NIBBLE WHEN I NEED A FEW QUICK POUNDS OF MUSCLE FOR THE ARNOLD OR OLYMPIA!

Top Bottom