Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does ZMA increase estrogen?

Jymmy_Branson

I was thinking of running ZMA for gains , but I've seen some info online about it raising estrogen levels, I don't see a correlation of magnesium, zinc, and B-vitamin with estrogen level directly or indirect but any way it is always good to ask if I should take any type of AE while cycling ZMA.

people think ZMA raises estrogen because they think it raises testosterone

if you are somehow deficient in minerals (which isn't likely if you are an athlete who eats a proper diet) then it can help raise tesotsterone.

but the entire thing is bro science

how about saving your money on ZMA and instead investing in some veggies instead.

Some people will run ZMA before bed to increase test levels. I doubt you will notice much if anything from using it. It will not raise estrogen levels to where you need an AI. The idea would be that if it raises test levels then it should also raise estrogen levels.

A ZMA supplement is nothing more then a zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 supplement. Zinc and magnesium are important minerals involved in testosterone production but unless you are deficient in those minerals, a ZMA supplement isn't going to do anything.

ZMA is a non-hormonal supplement and will not raise estrogen levels.

A ZMA supplement certainly won't hurt you, I just doubt you are going to notice much besides having less money in your wallet.

Top Bottom