Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does yohimflame cause jitters?

Wynl

I have been recommended to try out yohimflame for fat loss, but I see that it has a lot of yohimbine in it, and it is a stimulant. Will it still get me jittery when taken topically, or this effect is only seen with oral stims?

From personal experience I can say that it is a two folded question. On one side, I did not feel the stimulant kick from yohimflame, even though there were positive results with its use. However, my wife did feel a kick from it, as if she took a good coffee. So I think it boils down to every individual. Yet, there is no denial that this product is damn effective.

Does it kick in that potently as to use it in the morning only? Should I spray it before or after shower?

Well, different people respond differently to it, but you will still absorb some of the yohimbine, which will have stimulatory effects - to a certain extent. Personally, I would recommend to apply it after having a warm shower, since your pores will open up, and the absorption rate will be so much better.

Does it kick in that potently as to use it in the morning only? Should I spray it before or after shower?

You want to apply it after showering. If you apply if before showering, it'll be washed off.

Apply the yohifame right before you hit your cardio session or workout.

Top Bottom