x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Does sugar mean glucose?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does sugar mean glucose? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I was looking for a good post-workout high GI carb drink with no fructose (to take with creatine too) at the supermarket (I'm poor and can't afford to buy everything from GNC), and I found a Gatorade drink mix that seemed pretty good. On the ingredients label, it listed sugar and dextrose, and I am thinking sugar is just glucose. Am I right? Other products listed sugar as an ingredient but also listed glucose-fructose and other things like that (that are simple sugars).

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I was looking for a good post-workout high GI carb drink with no fructose (to take with creatine too) at the supermarket (I'm poor and can't afford to buy everything from GNC), and I found a Gatorade drink mix that seemed pretty good. On the ingredients label, it listed sugar and dextrose, and I am thinking sugar is just glucose. Am I right? Other products listed sugar as an ingredient but also listed glucose-fructose and other things like that (that are simple sugars).

Pro Bodybuilder
    sugar is glucose and fructose. Dextrose is just another name for glucose. I've heard u can buy dextrose very cheap at local breweries,also www.supplementdirect.com has it at a good price.