Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does protein powder expire?

Had a shake yesterday.

So far I only got genital warts. I'm okay with that because I don't like wasting the protein through diarrhea.

Protein powder has a two year shelf life if stored properly. You should be fine to use your 2009 protein powder.

Actually it may be possible and i think that there is really good information are provided by you. I have some protein powder in my fridge since last 3 to 4 months, it is not opened still, is it still OK ?for use.

Nice post and i like to know that and i also like to ask you that is there any side effect for whey protein powder ? I am using it twice in a day for more weight loss and i want to be more lean muscle with low fat..so what should i do ?

Prolly NOTHING...my friend used expired protein and he's in a fucking wheelchair....paralyzed from the waist down buddy.....old protein AINT NO JOKE...

How the F did expired protein put someone in a chair?
If you read the rest of the posts, they're all pretty funny..I REALLY DO have a friend in a wheelchair(R.I.P. Clyde Williams) but it wasnt bc of old protein...I buy expired protein from a friend who owns a couple Max Muscles and its never been anything but good for my friends and I who have used it....they HAVE to put an expiration date on it but it doesnt mean its bad right on that date...just a guesstimation but its prolly good for at least a year

Top Bottom