Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does ephedra lower blood sugar the way caffiene does?

georgie24

ever since i droppped my caffiene intake my workouts have been soooo much better, no more dizziness,shaking, or weakness...does ephedra do the same thing to blood sugar?

what?? now im confused...

caffiene makes me shaky and light headed when i hit the weights hard. when i dont take it i can tear the house down and workout forever.

macro? ulter? fonz? goldendelicuous?

georgie,I think caffeine also causes a boost in insulin secretion.If you take caffeine with,say,dextrose or maltodextrin and whey you might crash badly a few hours later.Happened to me many times.

i dont get it. i cant even drink a coffee pre-workout because i get fatigued and shaky(not nervous) dizzy as a mofo and almost faintes a few times while doing heavy lifting(back!) now that i stopped coffee im good to go...im really confused about glucose/insulin ect

You simply get hypoglycemis easily.For whatever reason.Hypoglycemics are always told to stay away from caffeine.It intensifies the actions of insulin.

posthuman said:
You simply get hypoglycemis easily.For whatever reason.Hypoglycemics are always told to stay away from caffeine.It intensifies the actions of insulin.

are there ways to improve hypoglycima?

Top Bottom