Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Creatine Expire?????

trash it, sorry man i know it sux to throw stuff out but creatine breaks down fairly rapidly, especially once opened, youll never know the potency ur getting. hate to be the bearer of bad news

well it may loose the potency and you wouldnt see full gain potential but as far as being harmful if you take it, i shouldnt hurt you

just unnessacery stress on your liver, not extreme or anything but if ur juicing why put more stress on ur liver if its not gonna be as effective as new stuff anyways, go new

tempest2003 said:
just unnessacery stress on your liver, not extreme or anything but if ur juicing why put more stress on ur liver if its not gonna be as effective as new stuff anyways, go new

That's all I need to know!!!

Thanks guys, darn, and it was the "delicious GRAPE " flavor as well.

being filed under G.

hold up there partner, I wouldnt throw that out if I were you . I would check the size of the container I had and take myself down to Gnc . I would buy some new creatine(same amount ) and switch the creatine containers. Easy to do, with a ziplock bag. I would wait about 2 wks and head back to Gnc with the receipt and say man, I just cant take this stuff, man I just hate the bloating feel, man I just cant stand the taste, the grittyness etc... Any excuse will work just fine and since you have the receipt, and the creatine obviously looks just the same, the employee will refund your entire purchase and there you have some new creatine. Let those Gnc bastards throw it out for you!!! :p :p I personally guarantee it to work or my name isnt Small but working on it !!!

Somebody gives me some Karma please. Throw me a bone, I am dying here.

small but working on it said:
hold up there partner, I wouldnt throw that out if I were you . I would check the size of the container I had and take myself down to Gnc . I would buy some new creatine(same amount ) and switch the creatine containers. Easy to do, with a ziplock bag. I would wait about 2 wks and head back to Gnc with the receipt and say man, I just cant take this stuff, man I just hate the bloating feel, man I just cant stand the taste, the grittyness etc... Any excuse will work just fine and since you have the receipt, and the creatine obviously looks just the same, the employee will refund your entire purchase and there you have some new creatine. Let those Gnc bastards throw it out for you!!! :p :p I personally guarantee it to work or my name isnt Small but working on it !!!

Somebody gives me some Karma please. Throw me a bone, I am dying here.
HELL YEA, that a way to be on top of things smalls , i never thought of that karma to you

Supplements don't really expire. As they age, they loose potency. They don't become rancid. Generally speaking, if kept in a cool dry place, a supplement will still be good for use 2 years past it's best before date.

Anything past that, it's probably going to have such a reduced potency it isn't worth taking. Especially with cheaper supplements like creatine, I would throw it out and replace it.

Top Bottom