x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: So im pretty shore alot of us drink coffee on a reg. basis. Does anyone have solid info that coffee has a negative effect on our bodies? Helpfull? Ive heard that 1 cup of coffee a day does help with your liver agenst alcohol enzymes in the liver; from a source.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Comming to a Beach, Gym, or Kitchen near you.

Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects?

So im pretty shore alot of us drink coffee on a reg. basis.
    Does anyone have solid info that coffee has a negative effect on our bodies? Helpfull?

Ive heard that 1 cup of coffee a day does help with your liver agenst alcohol enzymes in the liver; from a source.

Re: Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects?

Quote Quote posted by blake6463 View Post
    So im pretty shore alot of us drink coffee on a reg. basis.
    Does anyone have solid info that coffee has a negative effect on our bodies? Helpfull?

Ive heard that 1 cup of coffee a day does help with your liver agenst alcohol enzymes in the liver; from a source.

I just read a new study suggests that drinking coffee reduces the risk of Alzheimer's. I don't drink coffee but I do take a caffiene supplement.

Some studies have also shown that coffee helps protects the nerve system, which can also protect against dementia, other studies show that coffee protects against diabetes, which in turn is known to be linked to Alzheimer's.

Drinking coffee reduces risk of Alzheimer's: study - Yahoo! News

Hope that helps.

There are a lot of people that say coffee is bad, and a lot that say it helps.

Here is a quick Q&A web page about it.

- Coffee Science Information Centre

Hope it can answer a few questions you have.

P.S. I did hear the alchol one too.

Coffee is gods way of telling us he loves us.

Comming to a Beach, Gym, or Kitchen near you.

Quote Quote posted by 2evil View Post
    Coffee is gods way of telling us he loves us.

It explains why i get morning wood, its the coffee & god.

I mix a scoop of chocolate whey in my morning coffee... mmmm...

Coffee fits neatly into the receptors for a brain chemical known as adenosine, which is partly responsible for calming you down. By interrupting the activity of adenosine, coffee makes you feel awake and wired. You may think that's a good thing, but consider that virtually every study of PMS has implicated caffeine as a major culprit. The added stimulation and nervousness from the coffee makes you feel edgy at exactly the time that feeling calm would be a blessing. And the blood sugar fluctuations it produces contributes enormously to cravings.

The body treats a coffee jolt as a "stress response" much like the adrenals shooting a jolt of adrenaline into the system. Coffee also increases urinary secretion of important minerals such as magnesium, potassium and sodium and uses up a fair amount of vitamin B1. Not only that, the coffee plant itself is a virtual repository for toxins such as pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Although in the short run it may suppress appetite, over the course of a day most people find it stimulates cravings more than suppresses them.

Quote Quote posted by KeepinMyGains View Post
    Coffee fits neatly into the receptors for a brain chemical known as adenosine, which is partly responsible for calming you down. By interrupting the activity of adenosine, coffee makes you feel awake and wired. You may think that's a good thing, but consider that virtually every study of PMS has implicated caffeine as a major culprit. The added stimulation and nervousness from the coffee makes you feel edgy at exactly the time that feeling calm would be a blessing. And the blood sugar fluctuations it produces contributes enormously to cravings.

The body treats a coffee jolt as a "stress response" much like the adrenals shooting a jolt of adrenaline into the system. Coffee also increases urinary secretion of important minerals such as magnesium, potassium and sodium and uses up a fair amount of vitamin B1. Not only that, the coffee plant itself is a virtual repository for toxins such as pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Although in the short run it may suppress appetite, over the course of a day most people find it stimulates cravings more than suppresses them.
    Party pooper.

Quote Quote posted by KeepinMyGains View Post

Booooo! Booooo!

Good info though...

Quote Quote posted by Gawd View Post
    I mix a scoop of chocolate whey in my morning coffee... mmmm...
    I've done this and I like it. I've also brewed coffee the night before and kept in the fridge to make an iced coffee and protein in the AM.