Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects?

~Coffee in in its liquid form is a complex organic molecule, thus adding many impurities as its processed.
both coffee and tea can be loaded with "Tannins" which are horrid on the system

~The caffeine in coffee tend to raise plasma insulin levels by stimulating the pancreas to do so. Ar least with modern fat burners and teas there are compounds in teas, ala's, and others to blunt or negate this

~Coffee caffeine content fluctuates radically, where its much better to have a fat burner with a predictable amount of it, in it.

Doh, now my coffee doesn't look like a great eye opener. :xeye:

not a big fan of coffee. or caffeine in general. but if anyones tried NOS energy drinks they are INSANE!

I like coffee. I'm a grown ass man that plans on having at least two cups every morning for the rest of my life. I'm currently doing a study where coffee might actually prolong your life.............I'm 90% less likely to stab you after consuming 2 cups.

A buddy of mine said heat "activates" havoc so he drinks coffee with his havoc dose in the morning and he says it fires him right up

I loves me some coffee. I drink about 4 cups a day and have for years. Coffee is a lot like eggs in that for years people said eggs were great, then for years everyone just knew that eggs were a heart attack waiting to happen, now they are good for us again. Same thing with coffee.

People used to say it was bad for you but recent studies suggest its actually good for you in moderation. Like anything it can be over done. 1-4 cups a day and you will most likely be fine, 20-30 a day and you might not.

Top Bottom