Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Coffee Have any Negative/Good effects?

I forgot to mention that I drink several cups a day. I do not know about you guys, but I can hardly function in the morning without it. I know I know party pooper so check out these studies regarding some +++ about drinking coffee.

Health Benefits of Coffee - WebMD

Drink up fellas

Last edited:
coffee is a stimulant. used pre w/o or as soon as you wake up can be usefull. it also makes you pee more than you should so you need more water than you would if you didnt drink it.

Consider this: At least six studies indicate that people who drink coffee on a regular basis are up to 80% less likely to develop Parkinson's, with three showing the more they drink, the lower the risk. Other research shows that compared to not drinking coffee, at least two cups daily can translate to a 25% reduced risk of colon cancer, an 80% drop in liver cirrhosis risk, and nearly half the risk of gallstones.

Coffee even offsets some of the damage caused by other vices, some research indicates. "People who smoke and are heavy drinkers have less heart disease and liver damage when they regularly consume large amounts of coffee compared to those who don't," says DePaulis.

There's also some evidence that coffee may help manage asthma and even control attacks when medication is unavailable, stop a headache, boost mood, and even prevent cavities.

>>>>Thats the SHIIIIZZNIITTT<<<<

~Coffee in in its liquid form is a complex organic molecule, thus adding many impurities as its processed.
both coffee and tea can be loaded with "Tannins" which are horrid on the system

~The caffeine in coffee tend to raise plasma insulin levels by stimulating the pancreas to do so. Ar least with modern fat burners and teas there are compounds in teas, ala's, and others to blunt or negate this

~Coffee caffeine content fluctuates radically, where its much better to have a fat burner with a predictable amount of it, in it.

Top Bottom