Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clen Make You Feel Jumpy And Nervous Like Ephedrine

rphender

Ephedrine (SP?) Makes me feel to Jumpy and nervous. I'm looking for another fat loss pill that I can take for my last four weeks of my cycle to shed those last few pounds. Any ideas on what I should take? I was thinking Clen but don't know if it will effect me in the same way as ephedrine.

SHould not.... definately did not to me...there is no crash afterwards either..your hands and stuff wil trembel though..etc...do a serach.tehr eis 1 post with osem great info..on this..i dotn have link..

Clen will make you feel very jumpy, nervous, excited. A few of my buddies are on it now and they are always telling me that I would die on this stuff. I cannot even handle the ECA stack which is nothing compared to this.

rphender said:
Ephedrine (SP?) Makes me feel to Jumpy and nervous. I'm looking for another fat loss pill that I can take for my last four weeks of my cycle to shed those last few pounds. Any ideas on what I should take? I was thinking Clen but don't know if it will effect me in the same way as ephedrine.

Nope it doesn't, IMO eph is much better!

I think they are both CAPABLE of such an effect.

For some reason though, probably due to its more clandestine status, people tend to start off a bit more slowly on Clen and allow themselves to get used to it.

But for most guys I know, clen WILL (or at least CAN) make them jumpy.

If you want the benefits of these things, but without that jumpy feeling, try some Nor-Ephedrine.

NYC has Nor-Eph, Yohimbine and Caffeine, and its awesome.

Top Bottom