Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does clen have the same effects as ephedrine (ephedrine dick)?

ephedrine dick ????

I always used xenadrine and it never happened to me

Victor

i always get ephedrine dick. it constricts the blood vessels and since your dick is all blood and vessels, it usually shrinks mine. it goes away in about 4 hours.

good to know that clen doesn't. sounds like a good enough reason for me to try it. i love my eca but hate the damn eca dick.

you guys that have this problem with ephedrine should check out those ephedrine-free fat burners / stimulants ....there are some pretty good available out there

Victor

It's very embarrasing and even with only 25mg ed, I have this problem. I noticed that adding caffeine makes it much worse. Now I only use Ephedrine HCL only, no caffeine, and no more than 37.5mg

wasup bro

you should try those supplementes I told you on my previous post , might work cause it will probably help you lose fat and they contain some ingredients that will give you the " buzz " that ephedrine gives you .....it will work good , maybe a lil weaker but it is better than the alternative

Victor

Top Bottom