Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you take your supps to vacations as well?

Gayoban

When you go on trips, do you always take all of your supplements with you, or you leave them at home? How does that affect your health and everything in general? I am planning a one-week vacation with my wife, and not sure if I need to bother with all the supplements, or not.

If it is just a week or two, I don't really bother with that. First of all, I think that it is good for the body to take a break from time to time from the supplements, even if they are healthy, the body needs a little variety. Besides, from the practical point of view, that is a bit of a pain in the ass, and I don't think it is worth it.

I take my supplements with me on vacation. You don't have to but I love to train and my vacations usually revolve around working out. An ideal vacation for me would be hiking every day, a kayaking trip etc.

I pack the supplements into small ziplock bags so I don't need to pack the big bulky containers. I then label each ziplock bag with what the powder/pills are so I don't forget

I don't take them but I am not a competitor nor a model. I use vacation as a time to relax and loosen the rules a bit. I am not going to binge on everything but I will definitely have the extra cheat meal and adult beverage if I am away.

Top Bottom