Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you take all supplements at once?

IaRloCI

Guess this has been asked before, but guess I willget an up-to-date answer here. Do you take all your supplements allat once in the morning, or you spread them all over the day, and takethem little by little?

It is fine to take all the supplements at once, but many guys will have stomach issues with digesting so many caps and pills and powders. Therefore, I try to space them all out throughout the day. What I usually do, is take a tiny tub, and put in there all the supplements I have to take during the day, and take it with me to work or wherever I go, and take them during the day. This makes things much easier for the stomach, and the effect is just the same.

It really doesn't matter. What really matters is remembering to take your supplements each day.

The most optimal way is to split up your daily dosage because that leads to the best absorption but if you are a forgetful person and think you will forget to take multiple dosages, you can just take them all at once.

The most important thing is to take your supplements with food. It will help absorption and some supplements will give you an upset stomach if taken on an empty stomach.

It more depends on what you are taking. I have certain things that need to be split up so I end up doing 3 separate supplement doses per day. If you were just taking something like creatine then you can just dose it once per day.

Top Bottom