Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you keep taking liver protector on PCT?

Urnerie

Guys, I know you need to use a nice liver protecting supplement when using oral steroids, yet nobody every says if you need to keep on taking it during the PCT, or only together with the orals.

While it is crucial to be using a good liver supporting supplement along with the oral, during the PCT it is a mere recommendation. If I were you, I would keep on taking the liver support, since this organ might need some more time for full recovery. This applies even with such potent liver supporting supplements as N2Guard.

I would keep taking it during your PCT. It'll help your liver recover from the beating it took on your cycle.

On cycle a good liver aid supplement will help reduce the amount of stress your liver goes through but it won't prevent it completely.

During your PCT, that's when you want your liver to recover from the cycle (along with your natural testosterone production)

Absolutely you should still take it in PCT. Your body is still very stressed out and is trying to recover. Personally I use N2guard year round for all the health benefits it provides.

Top Bottom