x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Do you get a boost from protein?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Do you get a boost from protein? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Everybody uses the protein shakes for food andrecovery, but I have noticed that they give me a huge boost in energyin the gym. Is that normal, do other people experience the same? Ihave noticed that when I don't take it roughly one hour beforetraining, I have less energy.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Do you get a boost from protein?

Everybody uses the protein shakes for food andrecovery, but I have noticed that they give me a huge boost in energyin the gym. Is that normal, do other people experience the same? Ihave noticed that when I don't take it roughly one hour beforetraining, I have less energy.

Re: Do you get a boost from protein?

This is a normal thing, and I would experience thesame when I did not eat well enough. The reason you feel that, isbecause whey protein is a nutrient, and it gives you energy, justlike food would do. If it gives you such a boost in terms of energy,perhaps you should revise your diet plan, or your meals during theday. Obviously, eating before training will always give you moreenergy. In fact, it is the best pre-workout you can think of. Tryeating some tuna with rice before training instead of whey protein,and I promise you will experience the same thing.

That's cos it's a food. But I'd rather save it for AFTER training for tissue repair and take carbs before for energy.

you are tapping into the whey for energy.

that is all that is happening here.

i used to eat a sweet potato 2 hours prior to cardio for this reason, that would give me the energy to kill it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals

Food is fuel. You can over complicate things as much as you want but when it really comes down to it - food is fuel.

You feel more energized for your workout after drinking a protein shake because you are fueling your body for your workout. It's really as simple as that.

You have food for energy and are hydrated because you likely drank a good bit of water with your shake. It definitely makes sense.