Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to your Sac?

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to the sac?

• Total voters
I've never used dermacrine, but knowing how dhea effects me personally, I think it'd be better for libido. just use as your lotion, and rub one out, this way, you can be sure you're working it into the skin.......... ha ha ha ha

If you're using it for fapping I suggest stocking up during the Sale, up to 40% off everything

I've never used dermacrine, but knowing how dhea effects me personally, I think it'd be better for libido. just use as your lotion, and rub one out, this way, you can be sure you're working it into the skin.......... ha ha ha ha

At the very least it's more fun that way! And then you shouldn't have to walk around naked waiting for it to dry ...

I only use the sustain on the sac area, not the gooch, I get a good 9 or 10 pumps worth on mine, just kidding, I've done 1 pump on the sac or 2 pumps between the sac and calves, never used it without dosing on the sac however so I cannot compare, anyone tried with sac application and without?

Guess someone necro-bumped this by voting so I'll throw out this little gem.... let's see if anyone still gets the reference.

Dermacrine, apply directly to the nutsack.

I apologize and realize this is an old thread about a different product but it seems to be a similar product of topical testosterone.

Therefore I just wanted to verify myself before doing it if sac application is still just as viable for my perscription of androgel 1%.

Would this be a viable option since the previous posts stated up to 6x the absorbtion rate on the scrotum and shaft and I have read that androgel only has about a 10-20% absobtion rate on shoulders or abdomen?

I have read on the androgel instruction do not use on sac but there is no reasoing mentioned as to why other than the achool base which is just akin to after shave after shaving your balls and not an issue tbh are there any othere adverse side effects other than this and of course sexual contact for the female which also does not bother me...?

Thank you.

Yed this thread is very old....

Eric was put out of businrss due to his andro series line. He called it steroids in his advertising and was raided but the FDA. Since andro series was a major portion of his revenue, he had to go out of business.

And the product was a topical dhea, not testosterone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

From what I've read, applying a test based product to the genitals increases conversion to DHT. Applying to fatty areas increases conversion to estrogen.

From what I've read, applying a test based product to the genitals increases conversion to DHT. Applying to fatty areas increases conversion to estrogen.

That is absolutely correct. Applying products like TRANSADERM to the nuts will cause more DHT conversion. So if that is what you are after you can get that benefit by doing that. It's also the reason to sty away from the chest, as it causes more estrogen conversion in that area.

For discounts on TRANSADERM use these codes and link for big savings!

NEEDTO51 $50 off any item
NEEDTO34 Buy 2 get 1 free phytoserms
NEEDTO24 Buy 2 get 1 free transaderm

Ruthless Supplements

Those codes no longer work bro ^^ for all current deals on ruthless supps use the following offers:

"Buy 3 get 2 free" with code: CYCLENOW

Ruthless Supplements.com

Remember now this can be a mix or match of either Transaderm or Phytoserms 347, just remember to put 5 of either in your cart and then enter the code to save big :D

Top Bottom