Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do we need to take protein everyday?

Voznesenskaya

Do you need to take protein everyday like creatine tomake it work, or it is fine to take it from time to time? I don'tthink I need it everyday, so I would not want to take it everyday.Thanks for your knowledge!

You mean supplemental protein. But, of course, you'll be taking whole food and that will have some protein it.

I'd say yes because you're recovery takes place on the days between training and we consume a little protein to recover from the gym.

Check out www.needtobuildmuscle.com for protein.

If you are talking about protein supplements, absolutely not. It is a supplement, not a replacement for food. Besides, you should be getting plenty of protein from your meals already. So it is mean only to fill in the gaps in your diet when you don't get to take in enough protein on a certain day. Also, it is a convenient feed up when you don't have the chance to have a proper meal, but it is not a replacement for food by any means.

You don't need to use a protein supplement everyday but you DO need to consume a high protein diet everyday.

There is no storage form of protein in the body. Carbs are stored as glycogen and fat is stored as adipose tissue. There is no storage form of protein other then your skeletal muscle. If you don't take in enough protein through your regular diet, your body will start to catabolize skeletal muscle to meet your daily amino acid requirement.

Protein doesn't "work" in the way you are thinking. It is just food. If you don't eat enough protein from food on any given day that is when you use protein shakes. They fill in the gaps in your diet. If you eat enough from whole foods then you don't need a shake that day.

Top Bottom