Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do thermogenics work for burning fat?

RickV

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Guys I have used a ton of thermogenic products through the years and have worked with many fitness enthusiasts that have tried them.

Thermogenics are compound you can ingest that will make you burn additional calories while raising your body's temperature. In the same 12hr span you can burn more calories if you use a thermogenic than if not.

There are many supplements on the market that have incredible ingredients that are really good at forcing cells in your body to take in calories and create heat.

While it may seem like an effective practice it really is not. You can just make sure to add some 20-30 mins of fasted cardio to your day and burn more calories than if you took the thermogenic and did no exercise that day... Some of you reading this are thinking "what if I do exercise while on the thermogenic" that is also not a great idea. Why take a product that will make you uncomfortable hot during exercise, it can even cause you to overheat under the wrong conditions.

Don't take any thermogenic supplements if you can just add in some 20 mins of cardio early in your day. Thermogenics are great I think for people that workout during the cold months, a good thermogenic can help you stay warm during those long runs. Some hunters that need to stay warm while starting still will use thermogenic products to create more heat while sitting still in a tree.

If you want to see my transformation using just Anavar and easy fasting protocols please visit:
http://www.AnavarBook.com

Register today and get a discounted copy of this manual when it becomes available.

Thermogenics can be unpleasant or even dangerous for a lot of people. It wouldn't be my first option

I don't use them anymore but I did when I was younger. Last thing we need right now is the use something to raise our body temperature and have to be tested and quarantined for COVID-19.

Not a fan. You just build up a tolerance and then your metabolism actually get slower by trying to maintain homeostasis. If you're doing a show or need to lose as much weight as possible for an upcoming event, they can come in handy, but long term, it comes down to diet and training.

Top Bottom