Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do supp stores buy naming rights?

Numewas

How does it work when you are buying a product and how do we know we are really buying what they claim?
Seems like there are a ton of protein powders out there for example but they just switch around the ingredients and call it something else and get an athlete to sponsor it. Doesn’t seem too trustworthy

How does it work when you are buying a product and how do we know we are really buying what they claim?
Seems like there are a ton of protein powders out there for example but they just switch around the ingredients and call it something else and get an athlete to sponsor it. Doesn’t seem too trustworthy

supplement stores dont have any rights to anything
i dont trust stores i only trust buying direct from brands

i support n2bm for any supplements in our gear game

You're confused. A STORE vs a SUPPLEMENT COMPANY. And go look in a supermarket and see what happens there with similar products. Most soap powders are named differently too. Same with cars.

Top Bottom