Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do stimulants have a reverse affect on you...

Pityocamptes

I know when I take ephedrine or bontril (amp. used for weight loss) I get a nice high feeling followed by extreme tiredness with no shaking. I've seen other people take the same exact thing and are tweeking all day. Can someone explain why some people get amped and others don't (by the way I'm 30). I was never hyperactive (I know they give Riddalin to kids before they hit puberty to calm them down-reverse effect). Kind of strange. Does anyone else have a reverse effect on stimulants? The reason I ask is I'm thinking of picking up Clen or Salbutamol and I am wondering if I don't get the shakes like everyone reports is it still working? Thanks.

Last edited:
Just because you aren't wired on ECA doesn't mean it's not working. The wired feeling is from it's action on the brain. The fat burning comes from it's action in the body. The latter you can't "feel" other than perhaps an increase in heat.

As for ADD meds, they "calm" kids down by allowing them to focus on one thing. These kids have a difficult time focusing on one thing and so they are hyperactive. It's not the other way around. If you have ever used any kind of stimulents like these before you will see how they increase one's concentration skills. For instance, I can't play video games for more than 20 minutes before they get old to me (I don't play video games). However, if I was on a good dose of a leading ADD med such as dex or ritalin, I could probably play for hours although I would still be "wired" but focusing on one thing.. Maybe I have ADD.

YES!

I notice that after using ECA for several weeks, it get sleepy when I take it. I belive that Andy13 explaind why in another post.

BELL$

bontril

some tips on taking Bontril

If they are timed release, and you want them to work harder for less time, take em out of the capsule and grind up the pellets.

Be ware -it is easy to get dependant on this crap, get to need it for NRG, bad cycle to start. Its good shit if used properly
JWGS

Top Bottom