x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

DO NOT order form juicers.net!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about DO NOT order form juicers.net! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I ordered a box of the new myoplex lite choc lovers. When I opened up the box, it was the plain old choc. I thought, no big deal, I'll just call them up and they will send the right thing. Well, the guy was a total a** to me. He said they were out of stock, and "most people just want something" WTF? He said I could pay to ship it back to them and they would give me a refund. Like I am goiing to trust them now. Don't give your money to these people!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I ordered a box of the new myoplex lite choc lovers. When I opened up the box, it was the plain old choc. I thought, no big deal, I'll just call them up and they will send the right thing. Well, the guy was a total a** to me. He said they were out of stock, and "most people just want something" WTF? He said I could pay to ship it back to them and they would give me a refund. Like I am goiing to trust them now. Don't give your money to these people!

Good Broly
    how did u pay?
    if you paids with a cheque, get a stop payment, even if they already cashed it, the bank will charge it back
    if you used a credit card, call the bank and say it was a wrong product and they refuse to change it back

Originally posted by obxwes:
    I ordered a box of the new myoplex lite choc lovers. When I opened up the box, it was the plain old choc. I thought, no big deal, I'll just call them up and they will send the right thing. Well, the guy was a total a** to me. He said they were out of stock, and "most people just want something" WTF? He said I could pay to ship it back to them and they would give me a refund. Like I am goiing to trust them now. Don't give your money to these people!

Good Broly
    how did u pay?
    if you paids with a cheque, get a stop payment, even if they already cashed it, the bank will charge it back
    if you used a credit card, call the bank and say it was a wrong product and they refuse to change it back

Originally posted by obxwes: