Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have to pct Helladrol

jeff52069

I was going to order Helladrol but was wondering do I have to pct helladrol.It doesnt say I have to like epi and deisle says that you have to.Im new here so any help is appreciated.Thank you.

I was going to order Helladrol but was wondering do I have to pct helladrol.It doesnt say I have to like epi and deisle says that you have to.Im new here so any help is appreciated.Thank you.
Yes you will need a pct for helladrol.

Sorry 2 say but im on a strict budget.Do I have to do a boost during the helladrol.I know I have to do a pct.Can anyone know a low cost way to do pct.Im sorry if that sounds lame but its the truth.Thank you again for any help.

Then I would save and when everything is planned out and bought then kill that shit! You will love the gains if it's well planned out, if it's not you'll get what you get! Preparation is key IMO! Do you have your diet locked on yet?

Do I take hcgenerate during hell cycle or during pct.I saw product called PRO CYCLE is it all I need for pct cycle.

yes you do m friend. Best way to run the cycle

1-4 helladrol 1 cap 3 times a day up to 4-5 caps for advanced
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the deiselbolan 2.0
discount code needto139

You can get the deislebolan 2.0 and other hormone products at https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

yes they are the same products I used to sell in my store.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
dosing can be adjusted to cover any need. Read about the product and where to get it from in this thread
http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/...ozolol-treat-gyno-even-prolactin-induced.html

Hcgenerate during the cycle is not a must but most people will tell you that it make a world of difference. You can switch out the forma-stanzol for regular formastane (found at orbitnutrition.com) if you like but IMO the forma-stanzol is better.

If you like to save a little cash then orbit also has some real cheap live-52 that you can use in place of the forged liver support. Maybe he can post us a link to it.

Use the discount code needto10 at mrsupps.com
needto139 at needtobuildmuscle.com
and NEEDEF at orbit. That will save you a lot of cash. :biggrin:

Top Bottom