Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Dorian's supps really meet label claims? Read this.

Testoman

Label Fraud?

Obviously Dorian's supps really deserve a second look. I found this info on a British web site.

"Is it true that 'Chemical Nutrition' are facing legal action by Trading Standards?
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and recently Chemical Nutrition have been throwing a lot of stones, accusing other brands of being 'poor quality', whilst taking the high and mighty position for themselves, through a recent article in their Muscle News 'chemical nutrition' magazine.

Brian Batchelbore and Kerry Kaye (the owner of Chemical) now wish they had never written this article, as it has attracted the attention of trading standards officials, who have now found out that nearly every one of Chemical Nutrition's supplements is wrongly labelled in more ways than one! Trading standards officials have said it is an offence to sell incorrect U.S labelled products in the U.K and any offenders face court action and fines".

Testoman

Great article bro definately makes you open up your eyes and see what's really out there. It's hard trying to find a company you can actually trust.

I have also heard that before Dorian arrived the company had pretty bad reputation (poor quality products)

if you're afraid , stick to large and well known companies

Not entirely true!

This is a slightly skewed story due to a lot of bitching between English companies. As with most American produced product the format of the label is incorrect for the English market, this doesn’t mean the ingredients don’t match label claim, just that they are layed out incorrectly. This happens to most US brands including EAS.

I know Kerry and although some of there products are pretty average I think their PRO MR is pretty good and has a good story. Phil Connelly the US protein guy is behind most of their protein based products.

Top Bottom