Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do carb blockers or fat blockers work ?

Muscle Overkill

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am getting ready for a show and plan on taking these before cheat meals. I have read research they work but I was recently looking up on both of them and most studies seem to show they were ineffective.

Yes, but don't expect too much. White kidney bean might prevent 10-20 carb calories from being digested per meal and chitosan may absorb, 10% of the fat you eat. So it can help, but if you eat that extra 10%, it's pointless.

Chitosan is actually a healthy fiber choice. Carb blockers are not.

I am getting ready for a show and plan on taking these before cheat meals. I have read research they work but I was recently looking up on both of them and most studies seem to show they were ineffective.

I never had much luck. Nothing I could see or measure.

bullshit, wanna block carbs then just don't eat them. One cheat meal a week is actually a good thing to keep your metabolism going!

The one that I know works for sure is Xenical (orlistat)

When you start taking Xenical you'll notice the fat floating on the toilet when you take a dump. Fat flows right through you and comes out in your stool undigested. It works for sure.

The one that I know works for sure is Xenical (orlistat)

When you start taking Xenical you'll notice the fat floating on the toilet when you take a dump. Fat flows right through you and comes out in your stool undigested. It works for sure.

Yes, true. And it's the same ingredient in Olestra products. Can cause loose stools though.

Top Bottom