Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA and the nose...

lincolnsvo

DMAA is the substance in Jack3D that gives focus and energy. Large amounts of caffeine just give me anxiety so I knew there was an ingredient other than that.
It's DMAA / 1,3 Dimethylamylamine / Geranamine. Available in solo powder form. Best mixed with some caffeine for enhancement.
Some people have trouble getting it into their system by mouth. You've heard of people trying to snort it and complaining of a lot of nose BURN! And while I don't recomend this type of delivery, here's a work-around for the nasal irritation.
Be sure to have a paper towel soaked with water! After you snort a very small amount of DMAA (25MG), the burn will start fast!
Start squeezing the water out of your soaked paper towel into your nose as you sniff. It'll take take several wet snorts from the paper towel and you'll get a lot of drainage down your throat, but the burn will subside quickly and leave you with some good focus and energy. :twirl:
But be very careful...DMAA is quite potent! Excessive amounts are dangerous! It is often suggested no more than 100mg in 24 Hours.

Ur a dumbshit...

Go buy some intelligence!...there's no need for that shit on this type of website!
Don't just drop in with a stupid comment without researching.
Read it more carefully and you'll see that I'm merely posting an alternate method of delivery that's proven to work.
I've seen a hell of lot worse on this site that's been praised. So please don't bash the study just because you're ignorant about physiological science.

I did include warnings.

In fact...this substance was originally recomended as a decongestant! ... Dumbass!
:chomp:

Top Bottom