Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

discrepency with 1-ad. Benzi check it out.

dude, your product still sucks. 9 pills a day and $300 for a 6 week cycle? your a bigger asshole than i thought. your precious 1-ad will never be me made illegal cause it doesnt work worth a shit. i personally know 12 deifferent people on your trash product. none of which has made a single gain. so i wont shut the fuck up. i rate your product as valuable as hmb and cybergenics. enough said.

ming said:
dude, your product still sucks. 9 pills a day and $300 for a 6 week cycle? your a bigger asshole than i thought. your precious 1-ad will never be me made illegal cause it doesnt work worth a shit. i personally know 12 deifferent people on your trash product. none of which has made a single gain. so i wont shut the fuck up. i rate your product as valuable as hmb and cybergenics. enough said.

But how do you really feel?

ming- if you're not gaining anything on 1 ad, chances are you are not eating or training right...ergopharm has a great rep because it's products work...plus, pa doesn't pump his stuff the way patterson and tc do at biotest...in fact, i get the feeling he couldn't give a shit if you buy 1 ad or not...he's a better scientist than he is a businessman...no offense, but you sound like a fucking pussy...try reading the boards before you call bullshit...

lol what's all this cursing? damn.. if you dont' like the product quit using it... why you taking it out on people on the board? so they happen to get results from it and you didn't... big whoop.. calm down and try something else.... geez.. what's wrong with people these days.. maybe it's your training and diet? could that be the problem? tried the product for one week and gave up on it already? hmmm... maybe the pills aren't the problem bro... nothing works in a week...

john

if you READ youll see it says 6 weeks. and my diet couldnt be better. same diet i used while on sust. about 5000 cal and 450gms protein (give or take some) and i can honestly care less whether he gives a shit if i buy or not . he still produces a half ass product that cant even get his suggested usage down. my problem was not that the product doesnt work( wouldnt be the first that doesnt) my problem was one bottle said not to exceed 3 pills a day, the other said 9 pills a day. oh and dogman your such a bad ass!!!!!! im so upset. you called me a pussy!!!!
boohoo.enough of this shit though. go train and do something productive.

Top Bottom