Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DISCOUNTS for RS-Transaderm and Phytoserms-347!!

Just picked up some transaderm. Gonna run it in a month or two with some epi strong. Never run transaderm before hoping for some good things

That will be an awesome combo! I love both products, and have ran them together before myself. The Transaderm will help alleviate any dryness in your joints from the Epi and help keep libido up and lethargy at bay as well. I felt incredible, and looked incredible while running those. Enjoy!

That will be an awesome combo! I love both products, and have ran them together before myself. The Transaderm will help alleviate any dryness in your joints from the Epi and help keep libido up and lethargy at bay as well. I felt incredible, and looked incredible while running those. Enjoy!

Sweet man, looking forward to it that much more now

Ok I just received my bottle of rs transaderm but it doesn't list the amount of servings on the bottle (not to mention the bottle is much smaller than expected lol) but it contains 60 servings right? I need 60 servings for an 8 week run

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Ok I just received my bottle of rs transaderm but it doesn't list the amount of servings on the bottle (not to mention the bottle is much smaller than expected lol) but it contains 60 servings right? I need 60 servings for an 8 week run

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Yes, it is 60 servings at 5 pumps per day, so you are covered bro. I've actually found there to be slightly more than 60 servings every time I've ran it ;)

Anyone looking to pick up either of these great products, feel free to use any of the codes from my sig. Just click the banner in my sig above the discount codes, and that will take you to the site for purchase. There you can enter the codes for the special offer!! :)

NEEDTO51 $50 off any item
NEEDTO34 Buy 2 get 1 free phytoserms
NEEDTO24 Buy 2 get 1 free transaderm

This is a great deal on two of the best OTC products on the market!!

Could you point me to something that shows the ingredients in these 2 products?

Top Bottom