Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disappointed w/mass quantities

We did not change the shipping method to ground. The order was sent via 2-day Air. We did however refund you for shipping. So your total cost was only $35.38 for 6lbs of protein :)

The protein was only out of stock for a few days. The trucking company was kind of slow because of the holiday schedule and for that we apologize.

Benzi, the last order I see from you is from August 2001 so it doesn't look like your order went through. If you'd like to place an order please give us a call at 1-888-613-9136 and we'll make sure the order is processed.

Happy New Year!,
Chris

EF Chris said:
We did not change the shipping method to ground. The order was sent via 2-day Air. We did however refund you for shipping. So your total cost was only $35.38 for 6lbs of protein :)

Now that's good news.

Thanks Chris Your Right

Yes, I did track it. The original e-mail said ground. I thought it would ship out of NY. But I was wrong. Thanks Chris.

I order one day , and the package is at my door the next day . Even when it is back orderd I never went longer than a week for it . I only order when its on sale , so its not like i'm out anyway . Plus I love the protein drinks , there awsome !

Top Bottom