Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Digestive enzymes helping supplements

stragarasveta1

Can taking probiotics and digestive enzymes helpimprove the effectiveness of supplements? I mean – if digestiveenzymes improve digestion, they will also improve the absorption ofsupplements, do they? It would be a good trade off to get somedigestive enzymes to make supplements work more, and get more kickfor the buck from them.

Digestive enzymes can indeed help improve digestion of supplements, but there are two things to keep in mind. First of all, some supplements (such as casein protein), are meant to stay for sometime in your stomach and be digested slowly. Secondly, you don't want your stomach to be used to digestive enzymes doing all the work for it, so if you do not have any GI issues, better don't abuse those enzymes.

A healthy and well functioning digestive system will make everything you eat/consume be absorbed more efficiently. 100%

I am a big advocate of probiotics and digestive enzymes. I recommend taking a high quality probiotic on a empty stomach first thing in the morning and digestive enzymes with 3-4 meals each day.

I would take a digestive enzyme and probiotic because they are fantastic for gut health. Will you notice a difference from taking your supplements......probably not.

Top Bottom