Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Digestive enzymes good or bad?

benshapoivski

I was thinking of taking some enzymes that help digest food but I was wondering if this is bad. I'm reading a lot of "catabolic" effects from enzymes.

if you find yourself having a tough time digesting certain foods then it is best to eliminate those foods in the first place

having said that i will occasionally take a digestive enzyme if i am eating a large meal or eating out or consuming dairy products (not very often), there are some good ones out there like digest gold.
but for me i have over the years learned what i can tolerate and what i can't so i rarely need to take it

Catabolic effects from digestive enzymes??? That’s not true. Yes they’re fine and they help a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna followup on this thread because it is important to note that if you take enzymes before food over and over and over again you are only going to train your body to not produce that enzyme to digest that food. keep that in mind.

the end goal as unrealistic as it is, is that you should be consuming foods that are easily digested. gut health is very important!

Top Bottom