Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digestive enzymes

blackerops

what are some digestive enzymes you guys recommend, also are these things really necessary? do they help with gas and bloating? I have been dealing with these issues quite a bit and think it might be time to try these supplements

you should not have to depend on an enzyme to digest food

either:

1. your gut health is extremely poor so you have to bring that up or
2. you keep throwing foods at your system that are tough to digest

if you have to take enzymes before every meal something is very wrong with either or both above.

having said that digest gold is a really good enzyme, i take it before i have some cheese or something that i know i shouldn't be eating, or if i am overseas before meals

They can help but even better is to just do some fasting and reset the gut. Make sure you are not eating inflammatory foods after that.

I would look into problem foods in my diet first, and see if eliminating or reducing then helps.

Get some bitters or even just apple cider vinegar (like old-skool BB'ers used) as these help increase the acid levels of the stomach.

If you look in to the conspiracy surrounding PPIs you'll quickly find out that most of the western world are actually not producing enough acid and instead of treating the cause we go about treating the symptom.

If this was better understood the conversation wouldn't even be happening as you'd see more acid producing products in your local pharmacy.

what are some digestive enzymes you guys recommend, also are these things really necessary? do they help with gas and bloating? I have been dealing with these issues quite a bit and think it might be time to try these supplements

Whenever I run across any bros dealing with digestive issues I always tell them they have to start off with a whole 30 days of the digestive trifecta: Psyllium Husk + Digestive Enzymes + Probiotics (With each and every meal)
Once you have done a full 30 days course of those three you will feel the change in your body and you will feel like a different person. Just keeping the daily consistency of those three can greatly improve the way you feel and also the way you look.
Bodybuilders on a high protein diet especially are the very people that need to watch their digestion and really add the digestive trifecta with at least 2 of their daily meals.

One word about probiotics, I recommend you purchase the ones in the refrigerator that are alive in cold storage and just make sure to switch to a different mix every month. There are thousands of different strains of good bacteria that should live in our bodies, so making sure to add a wide variety of "good strains" is a great way to improve digestion. remember these are bacteria so they should multiply and continue to thrive in your body as long as the environment is just right. You should still be adding new good strains to your body every month by switching to a different mix of strains after each bottle is finished.

Check out our podcast below and make sure to subscribe for more info like this every month.

Top Bottom