Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digestion help supplements

HSmash

what would be my best options for consuming something that will help me digest my food more effectively? It seems like if I eat something that doesn't agree with me I tend to get gas, bloat, and stomach aches which make it impossible to workout. would fiber or green tea help with meals?

it is human nature to want to "TAKE SOMETHING" for everything in life but when it comes to digestion the way you fix it is to NOT TAKE SOMETHING. i'm sure guys are going to tell you to take fiber or this or that. the truth is fasting will allow your stomach to heal itself without interference. that is what you do because having those digestive issues is NOT normal but it is becoming the norm in America. every other commercial is a gas/constipation/diarehea commercial

Sounds like your gut is not healthy and I am guessing you are eating a lot of inflammatory foods. I would try to fast for a couple days and get things cleared out and reset. Then I would trt to figure out what foods are causing this and eliminate them. You might be better suited for a diet that is typically built for people with IBS too.

Top Bottom