Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Pre workout supps..if any?

Elementality

Ok, so I'm talking N02, creatine, caffeine mixes. I.E, no xplode, amp02, superpump, white flood, purple wrath etc etc.

They're all basically made out of the exact same stuff...I mean one may have more NO2, or more b6, but less caffeine, different taste or WHATEVER.

It all seems to just come down to business, who can market it best?

Am i wrong here? do any of these products contain different ingredients than their competitors?

If so, please enlighten me.

Ok, so I'm talking N02, creatine, caffeine mixes. I.E, no xplode, amp02, superpump, white flood, purple wrath etc etc.

They're all basically made out of the exact same stuff...I mean one may have more NO2, or more b6, but less caffeine, different taste or WHATEVER.

It all seems to just come down to business, who can market it best?

Am i wrong here? do any of these products contain different ingredients than their competitors?

If so, please enlighten me.

While, Its true that the company which markets it better, earns more money. But, if you tried few, then you know which are better, altough they may all contain the same ingredients but it all depends on the effectivenss and purity of the ingredients. Big companies like BSN, muscle tech, Gaspari etc spends heaps on marketing and cuts back on products. Where as, small companies like AGX sports(props: omega bro), millenium sports, bevelry hills and labrada dont cut back on ingredients and does'nt spend much on marketing either. But, its all about effectivenss which makes these companies champions. BTW check "best pre-workouts on market" thread for products which produces results :)

peace

although they may seem similar, they're vastly different.

Pill v. Powder, some of the products you listed have BCAAs (SP250), some have EAAs (PW), some have BA (PW) (WF), Raspberry Ketones (amp)...... etc.

Although they may all serve as "pre-workouts" except you could argue that PW is intra-workout, they all have different ingredients. It all comes down to personal preference (as the post above has mentioned)

EDIT; and in addition, I wouldn't consider any of those Creatine products. W/the products that have creatine in a prop. blend, you're likely only getting 1-1.5 grams per serving. (I know for af act that holds true for SP250)

Top Bottom