Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Beef Plasma protein and Beef gelatin protein

I have heard very good things from protein factory's beef plasma protein. But it is like $43 a pound -
"Super Plasma Protein, is > 90% protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed beef plasma. The powder is spray dried and concentrated into edible bovine plasma and is then made into bovine serum and concentrated to have an immunoglobulin content of 40% minimum. Unlike traditional sources of protein such as casein or whey, Super Plasma Protein is rich in naturally occurring, bioactive proteins and peptides. The bioactivity of the proteins offers the athlete benefits beyond an excellent amino acid profile. "

I found a beef gelatin from now foods, which is 86% protein - http://www.nowfoods.com/index.php/N...Powder---1-lb./action/itemdetail/item_id/3391 But i heard gelatin is made out of animal remains and very low bioavailble protein. Is this true? If not this beef protein is only $7 a pound, very affordable. Thank you in advance.

Two completely different things. Spray dried plasma has been proven to induce more growth of muscle tissue than any other form of protein. It's like nothing else. But yeah, stupidly expensive. Gelatin is like that crappy liquid proein that was sold years ago. It has a bioavailability that is less than half of whey or casein. It's essentially undigestable.

"BIG BLAST" from www.proteinfactory.com is the only supplement that contains spray dried plasma protein. It also has creatine P1, NO2, whey isolate, Omega 3's and hydrolyzed rice syrup. $14.80 a pound. Best f*cking growth producing supplement on the market.

ksa said:
By saying "the only" it seems thats you're trying to deceive the EF members

way to go protein factory by having such a rep.

to the OP check GF Pro by Ergopharm.

http://www.ergopharm.net/tech_immunolin.php

Not trying to decieve anyone bro, lighten up. Forgot about the Ergopharm product. One thing -- they don't list the percentage of SDBS so who knows how much is actually in there. Since it's expensive it would be easy enough to put as little as possible. Portein Factory lists the amount. I think that say more about the rep of a company, wouldn't you say?

truckdaddy said:
how much is this stuff........tell me more, is it that good?

As mentioned, pure SDBP is $45 bucks a pound. BIG BLAST is 10% SDBP and goes for $14.80 a pound.

Yes, it really does make a difference. BIG BLAST is the only Protein Factory product to get a 100% possitive feedback rating. And ask anyone here who's tried it.

Nelson Montana said:
As mentioned, pure SDBP is $45 bucks a pound. BIG BLAST is 10% SDBP and goes for $14.80 a pound.

Yes, it really does make a difference. BIG BLAST is the only Protein Factory product to get a 100% possitive feedback rating. And ask anyone here who's tried it.

that site is a pain in the ass, all the different sweeteners and what night. I like to just click and go!

Top Bottom