Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between this 2 proteins please

Peter Grace

looking online for protein I found this 2 types: 1. whey isolate 2. hydrolyzed whey isolate.
If you don't mind please tell me the difference and which one should I get for mass gains, thank you.

protein powder isn't the answer to get 'mass gains'. i have been lifting for 20+ years and can count on my fingers how many times i've used a protein powder

i understand when you are bombarded with millions of $$$ from supp companies trying to tell you that you need a protein powder that you will believe you need that but you do not. same goes for pre workouts and these silly post workouts.

having said that for some guys they like to SUPPLEMENT with a protein powder. notice i said SUPPLEMENT cause that is what it is. you don't just drink protein powder all day and get muscle i hate to break it to you. a good quote is "you ain't getting big off protein shakes" if you do want to supplement with one you need to pick a HIGH QUALITY one. n2bm sells just that. check out their ingredients. no garbage in it

looking online for protein I found this 2 types: 1. whey isolate 2. hydrolyzed whey isolate.
If you don't mind please tell me the difference and which one should I get for mass gains, thank you.

This one is partially broken down by acids. It'll taste acidic. The other hasn't.

Mass - food first

Top Bottom