Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dietary supplements question

Smirnoft Lujan

Hi everybody I wonder is this dietary supplements can be taken by obese people or you have to be at certain weight before
you start taking them, I'm 40 years old, 5'7 tall and weight 120 kilos but it's almost impossible for me to eat clean and control hunger , so I was considering to start taking DS, thank you all.

dude i hate to break it to you but you are simply addicted to food..

my advice is this: don't keep junk in your house.. in fact keep only healthy food. if you have no junk the house you won't let cravings take your life over.

stop searching for a magic pill which doesn't exist. get your shit fixed and eat less and exercise more. stop making stupid excuses like "i can't control hunger"... that's bullshit!

and if you don't know what healthy food is (yes a lot of people don't) then post up your diet and we will separate the shit from the healthy stuff

Hi everybody I wonder is this dietary supplements can be taken by obese people or you have to be at certain weight before
you start taking them, I'm 40 years old, 5'7 tall and weight 120 kilos but it's almost impossible for me to eat clean and control hunger , so I was considering to start taking DS, thank you all.

Then you're kinda screwed. What's the pointy of taking anything to lose weight if you can't control what goes in your mouth? Ditto those who blend their food after getting their stomachs tied.

There are no supplements that will cause you to lose weight. You have to learn how to eat less food. Being hungry is ok. People have this fear of being hungry. You have to train yourself to thing that if you are hungry it is a good thing and that you are burning fat.

Supplements are safe to use at any body weight but remember that supplements should be just that - a SUPPLEMENT to your diet and training program.

There are a lot of really good supplements on the market but supplements are no magic wand. They are 5%.

Diet and training is always priority #1

Top Bottom