Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dietary supplements

Alexflores

Hi guys I was looking to start taking a dietary supplement while I exercise and eat clean, I have to lose about 25 kilos and I started my diet and training 2 weeks ago, I have been craving for food this 15 days and every day it's harder to control that feeling, would you recommend me a good dietary supplements to supress my appetite or such a product doesn't exist? thank you.

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done with the sense of hunger, otherwise dieting and losing weight would not be such a hard thing to do. There are some things you can do do reduce the feeling of hunger, but there is nothing drastic. For instance, you can spread out your meals during the day, and drink a big glass of warm water before going to bed. This should help.

Also, I would recommend you to consider the carb cycling diet - it is very effective, and it is not restrictive. So you can eat quite a variety of foods, and yet lose weight. Besides, it is very healthy, because when you get to eat different foods, you get the full set of nutrients. All in all, I like this diet, and follow it myself.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The problem with appetite suppressants is that once they wear off - you become ravenous and binge. It's like that famous saying "what comes up must come down".

Here are some natural tips to deal with hunger -

1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety. [/FONT]

The EC stack is very effective at killing appetite but likely your calories are just too low. If you are in too big of a deficit ultimately you will end up giving in and binging. Just make sure you are at a deficit but increase them slightly to help.

Top Bottom