Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0 The bolan is back and better then ever.

needtogetaas

Deislebolan 2.0
https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Dieselbolan-v2.0_25.aspx
The new and improved powerful bulking product. Dieslebolan 2.0 is simple my friends. We took out the Pherplex and replaced it with a new and powerful ingredient . 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine and of course we kept the 13 ethyl 3 methoxy which is what gives deiselbolan its massive nutrition retention power as well as its deca like effects.

I know many of you are wondering what this new ingredient is and you know I would never leave you hanging.

7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine Orginally came into the market in 1962 when it was developed into a medication by "Ormonoterapia Richter". Its chemical name was Roxilon and It was sold throughout Italy Northern Europe and parts Of mexico. At this time it was known To the market as "Dimethazine" or "mebolazine".

Since then the compound has landed in the hands of a few of the more experienced Otc hormone Fanatics and earned its self the name "Superdrol 2.0"

It has earned this name because of its chemical structure which is two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom Because of the nitrogen atom bond the compound has been said to have a lot less toxsisty to the liver but at the same time leaving the compound double the strength. Hence Superdrol 2.0

When combined with proper diet and training this compound is highly favored for it’s ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. Mixed with The strong nutrition retention and deca like effects from 13 ethyl 3 methoxy it becomes a recipe for massive muscle.

Many times I have toted deiselbolan as the better product over beastdrol. I always spoke highly of the product on the forums because I loved its ability to build a lot of muscle. It had great nutrition retention and was great for building a lot of mass when used correctly. With its deca like properties it was perfect for anyone wanting to add a lot of pure sheer mass. It lubed the joints and side effects were very mild. Overall IMO a deisalbolan cycle was just a much better experience for me because it never left me feeling tired or lethargic ether.

However there was no denying beastdrols massive power. The strength gains from beastdrol are just insane and completely un matched by any other product. It Is also not unheard of for people to gain a considerable amount of good lean muscle from beastdrol ether. The gains with beastdrol where of course much leaner and harder then gains with dieselbolan, and it is because of this that beastdrol has always been the favored product among the elitefitness members.

Today I am pleased to announce the "beast" of both worlds. Something for both the deislebolan lovers and the beastdrol lovers. No longer will anyone have to choice. Deaselbolan 2.0 brings everything to the table together for one big feast. Sheer mass yet still lean,massive strength in the gym but with out the lethargy threw out the day. Nutrition retention combined with a raging hunger to fuel it. Deiselbolan 2.0 is what everyone wants. Its what everyone has been looking for. The true LEAN BULKING product. Finley you can have it!! The "Beast" of both worlds. No such thing as a lean bulk? Not anymore Dieaselbolan 2.0 has busted open the chemical door.

Be the first to get dieselbolan 2.0 at Mrsupps.com Like all there products. I stand behind deislebolan 2.0 and give it my full seal of approval. You will not be let down.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Dieselbolan-v2.0_25.aspx

Our Price: $ 52.99

Dieselbolan 2.0 is a super charged muscle building combo designed to help you gain muscle while staying lean. Work out longer, lift stronger and break through plateaus with Dieselbolan 2.0. Combined with proper nutrition and rigorous workouts, the power of Dieselbolan will get you results.

What is in Dieselbolan 2.0?

90 capsules

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

What kind of results can I expect from Dieselbolan 2.0?

When combined with proper diet and training this Product is highly favored for it’s ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. The two pronged compound mix creates a synergistic effect of anabolism and nutrition retention. Assaulting muscles with Nutrition then forcing growth threw advanced anabolic activity. The end result "MASS" topped with "FORCED MASS", packed tightly into paper thin skin covered with aggression and strength.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Dieselbolan 2.0 ?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Dieselbolan 2.0 .

When using Dieselbolan 2.0 , a single bottle will last you 4 to 6 weeks and We highly recommend Combining Forged Bromo with Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance results as well as preventing any unwanted side effects. Pct is complicated and there is no cookie cutter pct program. However we do recommend using an UNLEASHED/Post-Cycle combo as the base of your pct after Dieselbolan 2.0.

What side effects can I get when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.
These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Dieselbolan 2.0 if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of anabolic steroids.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Dieselbolan 2.0 synergistic compound matrix tends to keep an even level of both estrogen and progesterone at all times.
However irregular levels can still happen during or after a cycle of any hormone products. Forged Bromo is the recommend compound for controling any imbalances during a Dieselbolan 2.0 cycle.

Is Dieselbolan 2.0 liver toxic?

Because Dieselbolan 2.0 has methylated oral hormones it can be liver toxic but is still considered one of the more mild products of its kind. We still highly advise the use of Forged liver support during a cycle of Dieselbolan 2.0.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.
Your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. Using Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Dieselbolan 2.0 will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

If you are tested for steroids you This product will cause you to test positive for steroid metabolites.

When taking Dieselbolan 2.0, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules

It is suggested that first time users take two (2) capsules per day, for no longer then 4-6 weeks. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 2 caps per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 4 caps per day is not only pushing it but just plan "stupid". Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose is 4 caps and should never be exceeded by anyone.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program.

Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately.

As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use

"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"

A proper dieselbolan 2.0 cycle would look like this

Dieselbolan 2.0 cycle lay outs.

Basic lean bulk
weeks
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/unleashed/formastane ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the deiselbolan 2.0
discount code needto139

Adavanced lean bulk
add to the cycle above
weeks
1-4 need2slin 1 cap every 4=6 hours
1-4 gear 3-4 caps between 2-4 meals every day

Last edited:
This will blow you up! A lot of glycogen super compensation from these two compounds. A big time complex carb intake while running this will swell you up like crazy and aid in maximal growth.

iForce has had their Dymethazine designer suppplement around for awhile and I've been wondering in the back of my mind when Mrsupps.com was going to use dymethazine because of it's similarity to Superdrol/Beastrol. I've heard from locals that the Feds are working to shut down Superdrol and Dymethazine. Bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

tired of Using unpredictable NPP or Deca

there was no denying ( at least for me) the benefits of Diselbolan of joint lubrication and mass

Top Bottom