Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0 The bolan is back and better then ever.

how is it libido wise as a standalone?

Many people experience a large increase to libido, There is a handful of people ( like with any drug) that get the opposite effect but very few. These people often run forma-stanzol or formastane during the cycle and this counteracts this for them.

I have had very very few people complain of many negative effects from DB 2.0 matter of fact a lot less people then with the first version... From all the feed back I have received the new version of DB is stronger,less sides,less bloat,more strength and size, and just all around better then the first version. I thought the original deiselbolan was the best and now we have managed to make it even better.

Not a single complaint yet with this product. Nothing but happy users all around. Mythoxy is the most under rated compound of all the oral steroids IMO. Its non mythelated yet from all the feed back the gains,benefits are almost exactly like deca yet with non of the negative sides that come with deca.

Omega,myself,Captainft, and many others have all agreed that methoxy also gives the same joint pain alleviation that deca does. Of course this is something that is common in any strong progestrin.

just curious...y do ppl like to stack dv2 with beastdrol...?specially since dv2 is stronger than dv1...also y do ppl like to stack dv2 with epi...just curious

just curious...y do ppl like to stack dv2 with beastdrol...?specially since dv2 is stronger than dv1...also y do ppl like to stack dv2 with epi...just curious

I would not stack it with ether. I am working on a katanadrol 2.0 as we speak guys. Be looking for katamadrol 20.0 to be coming out some time soon. This will be the product that you can stack with any of the other products. The one stacking hormone that we have all been missing. :biggrin:

I dont know whats in the line up for katanadrol v2.0, but I'd like to see someone bring back some favorites using methoxygonadiene (max lmg) as this is one of the last 19 nor compounds left on the market today, that packs a punch at low dosages. (19nor dhea is too expensive to be effective)

with that said, my ideas would be a spawn clone, like say, epistrong/max lmg, or something like 1-dhea/max lmg.

or even just a plain max lmg product, (though, there are those out there, this would have to add something new...)

for those who are wondering, "he's saying 19 nor andro..."

methoxygonadiene is similar at first glance to a progestin like the birth control pill. but in the nomenclature is where it ends.
When one draws out the compound, you get a pro steroid, that is far from a progestin.

methoxy converts in the stomach first with the c-3 methoxy group being removed, and also loosing the double bond at the a-ring at c-2.
After this, a 3-oxo group is formed and then a metabolite is formed known as 13b-ethyl-nor androstenedione, which is similar to norbolethone (think balco).

btw, though being a ps to a 19-nor compound, it can aromatize into estrogen, but not in large enough amounts to cause a problem.
-----------------------

there is no doubt, the two compounds found in dieselbolan 2.0 will pack on the mass, and strength like no others.
our last great bulker was sd/phera, phera is now gone, all thats left is dieselbolan v 2.0.

I dont know whats in the line up for katanadrol v2.0, but I'd like to see someone bring back some favorites using methoxygonadiene (max lmg) as this is one of the last 19 nor compounds left on the market today, that packs a punch at low dosages. (19nor dhea is too expensive to be effective)
max lmg is what is in bolan bro.
with that said, my ideas would be a spawn clone, like say, epistrong/max lmg, or something like 1-dhea/max lmg.
spwan was 49 estra and epi. I also think a methoxy/epi should come out and I might just do this
or even just a plain max lmg product, (though, there are those out there, this would have to add something new...)
I have a transdermal of this coming out. How about that shit!!!!!!!!!!
for those who are wondering, "he's saying 19 nor andro..."

methoxygonadiene is similar at first glance to a progestin like the birth control pill. but in the nomenclature is where it ends.
When one draws out the compound, you get a pro steroid, that is far from a progestin.

methoxy converts in the stomach first with the c-3 methoxy group being removed, and also loosing the double bond at the a-ring at c-2.
After this, a 3-oxo group is formed and then a metabolite is formed known as 13b-ethyl-nor androstenedione, which is similar to norbolethone (think balco).

btw, though being a ps to a 19-nor compound, it can aromatize into estrogen, but not in large enough amounts to cause a problem.
-----------------------

there is no doubt, the two compounds found in dieselbolan 2.0 will pack on the mass, and strength like no others.
our last great bulker was sd/phera, phera is now gone, all thats left is dieselbolan v 2.0.
Lets not try to confuse people but in reality the methoxy does work as a anti progesterone. Or a Progesterone serm like effect. Hard to explain but making it simple nolva is to estrogen what methoxy is to progesterone.

max lmg is what is in bolan bro.

I know. mmmm.... :chomp:

spwan was 49 estra and epi. I also think a methoxy/epi should come out and I might just do this

I think it'd be a big seller, just as good as the pro dienolone/epistane

I have a transdermal of this coming out. How about that shit!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeeeeeeeeea boyeeeeeeeeeee! :biggrin:

maybe some hd/max lmg too for a lean mass, get ripped stack.

DB 2.0 wouldn't be good for someone with pre-existing gyno to take because of the 13-ethyl right? I've heard that it can easily aggrevate gyno.

I would not stack it with ether. I am working on a katanadrol 2.0 as we speak guys. Be looking for katamadrol 20.0 to be coming out some time soon. This will be the product that you can stack with any of the other products. The one stacking hormone that we have all been missing. :biggrin:
any word when this is gonna drop? i missed out on the the origianl katandrol, heard good things about on here tho

Top Bottom