Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0 The bolan is back and better then ever.

I have 2 bottles of this incoming, hoping it will go unnoticed past customs. I did Beastdrol before, what can I expect from this compound compared to beast? Less strength more mass?

I'm currently doing Helladrol and Dieselbolan 2.0 and love it. When the Helladrol runs out I'm transitioning straight into Beast to finish off the cycle with Beastdrol/Dieselbolan 2.0 I can't wait.

I've just started week two of the Dieselbolan 2.0 and size has def increased, even my wife notices. I do heavy incline bench 275lbs to 315lbs for 3-4 reps, and heavy barbell shrugs and barbell military press. My wife never notices anything on me (or if she does she rarely speaks it) so for her to say "Wow your shoulders and chest are looking really big, not only speaks volumes to me (I almost cried, yeah I'm a fag) but speaks even more for the product. Can't wait to add the Beast.

Last edited:
I have not heard one thing bad about DB2. AAAAMEN

Because I am not like others. Like when they took halodrol and re formulated it but the second version has nothing in it that worked. No when I reforumlate something I ether make it just as powerful or better. If I cant do that then I wont do it at all and I will just have Mrsupps.com drop the product.

Hey I may not have anything to do with the sups sold there now. I dont profit from them but they still represent my good name. I can not allow my good name to go down the shitter and deff not so some one else can make a profit. NO WAY NO HOW.

Top Bottom