Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0 The bolan is back and better then ever.

This thread needs to be bumped up to the top. DieselBolan V2 is very good stuff and demands to be up at the top!!!:evil:

Going to check this out as my first cycle. I'll be adding it to my current GH regimen. I was going to try dbol as a first cycle but that fell through- this should make a good replacement I figure.

i tried to purchase some dieselbol 2.0 and my card was declined 3 times!!! its not even a credit card its my checking card.ive got plenty of cash in there so i dont know what the deal is!! i hope i dont get charged 3 times.

ive written them so hopefully things work out.id love to try this supp.

hmm.. Hope that doesnt happen to me.. I plan to order some on tuesday with a checking card.. anyone else had any problem like this?

i tried to purchase some dieselbol 2.0 and my card was declined 3 times!!! its not even a credit card its my checking card.ive got plenty of cash in there so i dont know what the deal is!! i hope i dont get charged 3 times.

ive written them so hopefully things work out.id love to try this supp.

they will take care of it bro

When following the 4 week "Basic Lean Bulk"...

1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.

Would it be wise to take the following at the following times?

Breakfast:
- liver support (2 caps)
- diesel (1 cap)
- hcgenerate (2 caps)

Pre Work Out:
- diesel (2 caps)
- hcgenerate (2 caps)

Dinner:
- hcgenerate (1 cap)

Will this work? If not, could someone recommend me the best times to take the capsules?

Okay, Alright already, just ordered 2 bottles... 1st time customer...

Gonna find out what all the excitements about...

:spin:

When following the 4 week "Basic Lean Bulk"...

1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.

Would it be wise to take the following at the following times?

Breakfast:
- liver support (2 caps)
- diesel (1 cap)
- hcgenerate (2 caps)

Pre Work Out:
- diesel (2 caps)
- hcgenerate (2 caps)

Dinner:
- hcgenerate (1 cap)

Will this work? If not, could someone recommend me the best times to take the capsules?

I would go 3 am 2 pm on the hcgenerate. And split the bolan up 1 cap 3 times a day morning noon and night. The methoxy has a 6-8 hour half life. So spreading out the dosing for that reason will help it work better and keep levels stable. Your hcg dosing is fine though.

Top Bottom